Rock RMS has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source platform. It's amazing what God has done and we believe He's just getting started. But now, some of the largest churches are using Rock and we want to level-up when it comes to increasing the efficiency of our code and reduce our impact to the ever-increasing demands on the database.
Triumph Tech is looking for a Developer with expert level SQL DBA skills. In this challenging role you will be responsible for comprehensively reviewing, modifying, and writing C# code with a goal of increasing performance as well as guiding and mentoring the team with regards to performance. This rewarding position comes with excellent benefits.
- A lead developer responsible for the development of and enhancements to Rock RMS.
You'll work well if you:
- Know the tips and tricks of SQL Server
- Have an understanding and familiarity with Entity Framework
- Have experience with development in the .NET platform
- Know C# and LINQ
You'll fit right in if you:
- Are comfortable working within a team.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Have a high degree of accuracy.
- Are a self-motivated multi-tasker and demonstrated team player
- If you know about Use The Index, Luke.
- Have knowledge of Rock RMS.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. In addition to your application we’d love to see supplemental content that shows some of your previous work
(e.g. GitHub profile, Stack Overflow activity, portfolio, sample projects, etc.). We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.