Since its release in 2014, Spark's initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted
by this open-source revolution. It's amazing what God has done and we believe He's just getting started.
This position will support the Product Manager / Senior Partner with daily responsibilities. We are seeking an organized, self-motivated individual eager to make a difference
in the world by helping churches maximize their effectiveness. This role is ideal for someone who wants to learn about managing a cutting-edge technology product
while working closely with one of its founders.
- Leading and monitoring the Rock Community, ensuring timely communication and response to their needs.
- Assisting in managing content for recurring events such as podcasts, quarterly stakeholder meetings, etc.
- Overseeing the communication of release processes with various internal stakeholders.
- Facilitating collaboration between product management, engineering, design, and other technical teams to align on product goals and objectives.
- Supporting the product manager with a range of daily tasks.
- Compiling key metrics into dashboards for internal leadership.
- Assisting the product manager with social media posts.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar on excellence.
- Love to assist others.
- Are looking to change the world.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have deep extensive experience with productivity tools such as: Excel, Word, Outlook, Asana, etc.
- Love to help and assist others.
- Have a passion for technology.
For Bonus Points:
- Have knowledge of content management systems.
- Light knowledge of HTML or SQL.
- Experience in a start-up culture.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.