Since its release in 2014, Spark's initial project, Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of
ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It's amazing what God has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services and custom development
for churches using Rock. We're looking for sharp, fast-paced learners with top level communication skills who are motivated by applying
the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Supporting Spark executives and the vision in a wide variety of daily tasks.
- Providing key messaging and branding support through internal and external communication.
- Energizing daily tasks with your focus on connecting details to the big picture.
- Strengthening the organization’s leadership as you block and tackle distractions.
- Looking for ways to improve the experience of the leadership team through consistency, trust and professional performance.
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Self-motivated and inspired by helping people.
- Anticipating and alleviating challenges before they become problems.
- A self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Attentive to detail, with a high bar of excellence.
- Looking to change the world.
- Eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Focused on the details while understanding the larger vision.
- Consistent and organized in your approach to work.
You’ll work well if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- A background in administrative or executive support.
- Experience sending mass emails to email lists.
- A positive attitude and a passion for crafting customer experience.
For bonus points you'll:
- Have experience with database management or usage.
- Know a little HTML.
- Have social media management training.
- Show some entrepreneurial or start-up experience.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley.