Use your communication and strategic planning skills to empower churches and grow the community. This position is a critical part of our organization and serves as a link
between our technical work developing Rock RMS and the community of churches using it.
Since its release in 2014, Spark Development Network's initial project (Rock RMS) has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management space. Hundreds of
ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It's amazing what God has done, and we believe He's just getting started.
- Writing and editing content for the organization’s social media outposts.
- Executing processes to communicate fundraising needs and programs.
- Managing partnerships with external organizations.
- Creating communications to help build community awareness of upcoming events, news and promotions.
- Recruiting and growing our team to keep up with client demand.
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Self-motivated and inspired by helping people.
- Anticipating and alleviating challenges before they become problems.
- An excellent communicator and skilled editor.
- A natural learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Attentive to detail, with a high bar of excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Focused on the details while understanding the larger vision.
- Consistent and organized in your approach to work.
You’ll work well if you have:
- High proficiency with Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A positive attitude and a passion for crafting customer experience.
For Bonus Points:
- Social media experience.
- Event planning experience.
- Staff or volunteer experience with a church.
- Entrepreneurial or start-up experience.
- Knowledge of graphic design and design toolsets (Photoshop, etc).
- Recruiting experience.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley.