Since its release in 2014, Spark's initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries
have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It's amazing what God has done and we believe He's just getting started.
This position is critical to the speed and function of our organizations, providing administrative strategy and accountability in the areas of our operations,
administration and community. We're looking for a quick learner, thoughtful decision maker and creative problem solver.
Functioning as a key leadership liaison and hands-on director for critical team functions associated with HR, finance, events, communications, recruiting
and fundraising in a start-up, high-energy environment.
Managing a small team of administrative and community support personnel.
Strengthening the organization's leadership as you creatively solve problems to prevent distractions.
- Energizing strategic initiatives with your focus on connecting details to the big picture.
- Managing an efficient and well-organized office environment.
- Looking for ways to improve the experience of the community and team through consistency and top-notch customer service.
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Self-motivated and inspired by helping people.
- Anticipating and alleviating challenges before they become problems.
- A self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- A proactive and thorough communicator.
- Attentive to detail, with a high bar of excellence.
- Looking to change the world.
- Eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
- Focused on the details while understanding the larger vision.
- Consistent and organized in your approach to work.
You’ll work well if you have:
- Experience with working in a CRM.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with managing budgets and profitability.
- A knack for communications.
- A background in managing an office or team.
- A positive attitude and a passion for crafting customer experience.
For bonus points you'll:
- Have experience with database management.
- Know a little HTML.
- Show some entrepreneurial or start-up experience.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.