Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God
has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a high-impact role, providing Rock RMS consulting services for churches in the Rock community. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Collaborating with churches in the Rock community to understand their needs and communicate effective solutions.
- Managing client relationships, tasks and projects inside a team environment.
- Applying innovative technologies to solve the ministry challenges of the fastest growing churches.
- Learning to master Rock over time, applying best practices in a fast paced environment, and growing your skill set.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems with simple elegant solutions.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Have precise attention to detail and a high bar on excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have database administration experience, most critically with Rock RMS.
- Have experience working with clients through projects to implement new technology.
- Have familiarity with building workflows and reports.
- Are curious and quick to adopt new technologies, though thoughtful in applying them to important projects.
- Have experience working at a church or non-profit, and a heart for ministry.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience writing SQL scripts.
- Are familiar with front-end development using CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Have experience with Lava or Shopify’s Liquid templating language.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located at Triumph Tech offices in the West Phoenix Valley.
We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.